Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is this box that keeps randomly appearing on the bottom of my iPhoneX?

Is this something being fixed by Apple or something i can fix myself?? Please help

Thank you in advance

Kristen ***User uploaded file

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:37 AM

Hello, Kristenlott7.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you want to know how to get rid of the box that's appearing on your screen. I may be able to help you with this. Just to clarify, you're talking about the box that's on top of the vehicle correct? If so, this is a zoom feature turned on in accessibility options. The zoom feature for that specific box is listed in Zoom Region > Window Zoom. You can turn zoom off or switch the region to Full Screen Zoom. You can use this link as a reference: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the icons on your Home screen appear too large or are magnified to fit the screen, your device may have the Zoom feature turned on. Learn how to turn off Zoom.

Turn off Zoom in Settings on your device

User uploaded file

If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out.

User uploaded file

To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom > tap the slider to turn off.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 9:37 AM in response to Kristenlott7

Hello, Kristenlott7.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you want to know how to get rid of the box that's appearing on your screen. I may be able to help you with this. Just to clarify, you're talking about the box that's on top of the vehicle correct? If so, this is a zoom feature turned on in accessibility options. The zoom feature for that specific box is listed in Zoom Region > Window Zoom. You can turn zoom off or switch the region to Full Screen Zoom. You can use this link as a reference: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the icons on your Home screen appear too large or are magnified to fit the screen, your device may have the Zoom feature turned on. Learn how to turn off Zoom.

Turn off Zoom in Settings on your device

User uploaded file

If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out.

User uploaded file

To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom > tap the slider to turn off.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Cheers!

What is this box that keeps randomly appearing on the bottom of my iPhoneX?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.