Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I try to download a free app or update a game it sends me to my payment iformation and then declines when i try to put my card in. How can i fix this??

When attempting to download a free app or update a game or app it says authentication required then ask me to sign in and update my payment method.when i do it doesnt work. It denies my card and wont let me download anythig either

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 6:29 PM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 6:42 PM in response to ReinOnYourAldo11

Hello ReinOnYourAldo11,

I'd recommend at the screen it brings you to reentering all your information. If that fails, see if you're able to remove the payment method by selecting "None" as your option for payment, then adding it again.

Also ensure that there are no typos in your information. It could be getting denied for reasons like ZIP/Postal code, address mismatch or the CCV not matching records.

Everytime I try to download a free app or update a game it sends me to my payment iformation and then declines when i try to put my card in. How can i fix this??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.