Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IF MY PHONE IS LOST AND I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER WHERE DO I ENTER IT TO LOCATE IT

IF MY PHONE IS LOST AND I HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER WHERE DO I ENTER IT TO LOCATE IT

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 2:06 AM

If you go to the iCloud portal you should be able to go to Find My iPhone (if enabled) you may be able to locate it that way. That is probably your best bet to find it.

Here is the link iCloud - Sign in

If that does not work then you should contact your carrier, they will be able to assist further.

3 replies

Dec 15, 2017 11:07 AM in response to SAVVY86

The serial number has nothing to do with remote tracking of any iOS device. You cannot track them by serial number at all.

As long as you had enabled find my iphone in your iCloud account settings on the phone before it was lost, you can track it by logging in to your www.icloud.com account. If you did not have find my iphone enabled on it, then there is no way to remote track it - none at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.