Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant see the download button or my purchases in my Windows Itunes App

I have reinstalled and tried different internet but I can't see my movies on my purchased tabs in my desktop app

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 3:26 PM

Hi there AppleCore32.

Thanks for joining us at the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you can't see purchases in iTunes. It sounds like you've done some good troubleshooting by trying different internet sources. I'm happy to help you out tonight.

It sounds like you can't connect to the iTunes Store. Follow the steps in this article to verify or rule that out.

If you can‘t connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store

Let me know if this resolves you being able to see purchases in iTunes.

Best wishes.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 3:26 PM in response to AppleCore32

Hi there AppleCore32.

Thanks for joining us at the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you can't see purchases in iTunes. It sounds like you've done some good troubleshooting by trying different internet sources. I'm happy to help you out tonight.

It sounds like you can't connect to the iTunes Store. Follow the steps in this article to verify or rule that out.

If you can‘t connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store

Let me know if this resolves you being able to see purchases in iTunes.

Best wishes.

I cant see the download button or my purchases in my Windows Itunes App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.