Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cancelled my apple music subscription but i cant change stores even after the subscription is over

guys i cancelled my apple music subscription which i paid for (not the trial version) as i’m leaving the country (UAE) and moving to india .because of that i wanted to change stores ,i waited till my subscription got over (yesterday) but when i checked today it says “if you want to change stores ,you must first cancel your apple music subscription”. i’m really worried cos i want to continue my apple music from india .

all i want to do is switch from The Emirati appstore to Indian.and also apple music ..thank you guys so much

i’ve been using apple devices for the past 10 years and you guys have a really great support team.:)

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 8:12 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2017 12:03 PM in response to RoshTroz

Hello RoshTroz,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that you've been unable to change your Apple ID country due to a cancelled Apple Music subscription. You've done a great job trying to get this resolved. I recommend contacting Apple Support for further assistance with this issue.

Contact Apple Support

Have a wonderful day!

i cancelled my apple music subscription but i cant change stores even after the subscription is over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.