Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my money was withdrawn from the payment card, for which I do not use the application

my money was withdrawn from the payment card, for which I do not use the application and have paid the payment twice.

<Re-Titled by Host>

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 10:11 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 1:00 AM in response to Marhakova

Do you have a question about it ? If you don't know what it's for have you checked your iTunes account's purchase history (and family members accounts if you are a family organiser in family sharing) : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ?

Or could it be : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

my money was withdrawn from the payment card, for which I do not use the application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.