Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless icon

I have new Apple Watch 3 cellular and the wireless icon is not showing in control center of Apple Watch?

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 9:29 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2017 12:08 PM in response to Dblanchard

Hi Dblanchard,

I understand that you do not see a wireless symbol in the control center of your Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular). I'm happy to provide some help for this.

Check out the information about this in the article below. It still shows the signal strength, but may look different than you expect:

About Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Use a cellular network

With Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) and a cellular connection, you can make calls and use data or apps when you don’t have your iPhone or Wi-Fi. Learn how to add your Apple Watch to your cellular plan.

To check your signal strength, swipe up to open Control Center.

User uploaded file

The Cellular button turns green when you have a connection. The green dots show the signal strength.

User uploaded file

The Cellular button turns white when your cellular plan is active, but your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone or Wi-Fi.

To turn cellular on or off, swipe up to open Control Center, tap User uploaded file, then turn off Cellular.

Some apps might not update without a connection to your iPhone.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Wireless icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.