Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello all! I disabled siri a couple of weeks ago, and now I cannot get her back. There is no option for it under the 'general' tab in settings. I am using a 5th generation ipod with a 'maxed out' IOS of 9.3.5. Thank you all very much!

iPod touch 5th generation with a maxed out IOS of 9.3.5. Before I disabled Siri, the option was in the 'general' tab of the settings, above 'spotlight search'. Now that I want her back, I no longer have that option. Nor any Siri options that I can see.

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:35 AM

Have you checked to see if you hid it via Settings > General > Restrictions > Siri & Dictation 'off' ?

2 replies

Hello all! I disabled siri a couple of weeks ago, and now I cannot get her back. There is no option for it under the 'general' tab in settings. I am using a 5th generation ipod with a 'maxed out' IOS of 9.3.5. Thank you all very much!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.