Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way so I can access my games from game center?

My games crashed everytime and the easiest way for me to retrieve my progress is to open the app from game center. That was before game center app was removed. Now, everytime my games crashed, Im having a hard time retrieving my progress. Or can not retrieve anymore. So, is there any way so I can access my games from game center? Or any way so i can retrieve my game center games’ progress?

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 10:10 PM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2017 10:15 PM in response to Victorique.II

The Game Center app was removed from iOS with the introduction of iOS 10 in September, 2016. Since that time, each individual game communicates to Game Center.

Since you have more than one game crashing, the highly likely cause is you have filled your iPhone Storage. Assuming you have a current iOS version, check Settings > General > iPhone Storage and be certain you never have less (hopefully much more) than 10% of the iPhone's total storage free.

Is there any way so I can access my games from game center?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.