Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

duplicate audiobooks

I have an iTunes account where I'm currently uploading all my Audiobooks. I have the whole series of Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings, and my job involves driving children around to extra-curriculars, so they're very useful. I wanted to digitise instead of having to get the kid to change the discs all the time, so I'm uploading all my CDs to iTunes. The problem is, they upload in weird sections; e.g. I've just uploaded the first three discs of Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, and it's in fourteen sections, each registered as its own audiobook. I've checked; they're all registered with the same title, author, composer, artwork, etc., and they're all registered as compilations by different artists? Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Windows 10

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 8:52 AM

This issue arose in iTunes 12.7.2 and only affects the main Audiobooks and Authors > All Authors views. Select an author or use a playlist and you should get a more sensible listing of your content. If you don't want to wait on a fix from Apple see Organizing audiobook chapters for a workaround.

tt2

4 replies

duplicate audiobooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.