Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote for iPad: all my content is unavailable!

I have a few days off and wanted to spend it trying to make sense of the latest Keynote update that had blown away all my folders and left my files scattered everywhere. Opening Keynote now, I get this:

User uploaded file

Content unavailable! This is at the top level folder, which is by default just called "Keynote" and it reports that it contains 17 items. I think those are my various subject folders that I made and sorted all of my 200 presentations into. Imagine if this happens when I'm standing in front of a class getting ready to teach. From now on I'll be walking into classrooms in a cold sweat, wondering if my iPad is going to let me open my presentation.

Can I please have the prior Keynote version back? It worked well and gave me no serious problems. I think I am going to try to copy all my files over to my older iPad Air, which is still on an older Keynote version. I just hope it doesn't force me to update.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 11.0.2

Posted on Dec 13, 2017 11:52 PM

1 reply

Keynote for iPad: all my content is unavailable!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.