Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone charge, clock app and black screen problem - all in the same time

Hello friends,

In this morning i put my iphone to charge and slept. Didn t know that in the meantime the iphone was connecting and discconecting from charging (i have an original apple charger with adaptor, and was charging at the socket, it disconnect and connects even when i plug it into my IMac). And when i woke up 3 major problems:

1) The phone is not even at half battery

2) The clock app is just a grey immposible to press any button type of thing

3) When i enter any app or do any action on the phone, suddenly a black screen appears, but not like the screen isn't working at all but with a loading circle in the middle.

I have the lightning port clean of dust etc. but still doesn't work. I've reset settings, restore phone etc. Doesn't work.

PLEASE offer suppoer

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 4:25 AM

Bgd_Gl wrote: "iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2 (...) suddenly a black screen appears, but not like the screen isn't working at all but with a loading circle in the middle. (...) I didn't update yet to ios 11.2 - i've read there are a lot of issues."

The black screen with loading circle can be a symptom of a problem that's fixed by upgrading to iOS 11.2 or later:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts

õ¿õ¬

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 4:25 AM in response to Bgd_Gl

Bgd_Gl wrote: "iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2 (...) suddenly a black screen appears, but not like the screen isn't working at all but with a loading circle in the middle. (...) I didn't update yet to ios 11.2 - i've read there are a lot of issues."

The black screen with loading circle can be a symptom of a problem that's fixed by upgrading to iOS 11.2 or later:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts

õ¿õ¬

Iphone charge, clock app and black screen problem - all in the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.