Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS High Sierra Update 13.1.2 failed impacting other updates

Here we go again!

The issue of the latest update 13.1.2. is still not resolved, hoping that a new version of the update would be released as it seems that I am not the only one, but a lot of people having the same issue...

I have also noticed that quite a fair amount of apps (e.g.: Apple mail) are hanging and not responding, having to force quite and rebuild to get it to work acceptably, although very slow...

In addition to update failing with request to install it manually it now start messing up with other updates. I have go through the all process a few times or install it manually to get it done!

However I've tried with the latest one drive update, whether automatic or manually with no results! here below

User uploaded file

Does anyone found a way around the recurrent issues of the latest Mac OS High Sierra 13.1.2. update?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), SSD-1TB-i7-2.9GHz-16GB-1600Mhz-DDR3

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 12:58 AM

Issue resolved...

1 reply

Mac OS High Sierra Update 13.1.2 failed impacting other updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.