Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 continuous loop of apple logo

i had trouble making phone calls so I did an update on my iTunes. It didn't fix the phone issue, but It worked for two days than went into a continuous loop with apple logo. I did a hard reset and started it without my backup Icloud and it crashed several hours later. I called apple before it crashed and they said there was no hardware or software issues deteced. I'm a couple months past a year. What are my options? I'm no longer able to restart it on iTunes

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 3:25 AM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 5:36 AM in response to Maybecherie

It's a known bug in iOS11.1.2 firmware for certain phones.

Update to the most recent iOS 11.2.1 firmware.

It'll solve your issue.

(iPhone users running iOS 11.1.2 may have run into a problem where their devices crashes and restarts. This issue started on December 2 and is related to notifications created on the device, like daily reminders or alarms. If you're experiencing this issue, the simplest solution is to try updating to iOS 11.2.1, which was released early to address this very problem. If you're struggling to install the update because your phone crashes, you may try an alternative fixes, which involve disabling local notifications or adjusting the date to a time before December 2)

Iphone 7 continuous loop of apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.