Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working on my macbook but works on my iphone

I can't download songs from apple music on my Macbook. I am able to download on my Iphone 6. I logged out from iTunes on my Macbook and ever since i cant' login again. i get an error message which says 'iTunes could not connect to itunes store'. Please help. Thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 3:42 AM

Jim i'm really frustrated now. Been to all your forums and discussions and tried everything possible but still can't get my apple music purchases on my Macbook and iMac but just on my iPhone. Why? Nothing to solve this?Had to even clear my iCloud space but still. Almost 2 months now. Non of your suggestions are working.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2017 3:42 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Jim i'm really frustrated now. Been to all your forums and discussions and tried everything possible but still can't get my apple music purchases on my Macbook and iMac but just on my iPhone. Why? Nothing to solve this?Had to even clear my iCloud space but still. Almost 2 months now. Non of your suggestions are working.

Apple Music not working on my macbook but works on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.