Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to the Appstore or anything else except Chrome.

Ive been having this problem for a while.

I can't connect to the App Store for any updates to my OS or any other apps. Whenever i try to open App Store or try to login, it says 'Cannot Connect to the App Store. And its been a while since my last update.

I've recently bought a new antivirus but i cant activate it either. The error pop up says that I'm not connected to the internet. Same happens when I try to login to Steam.

I've tried everything from flushing my DNS to combing through my certificates on Keychain. No threads on the Apple community is helping either. I've also tried to login to the App Store using another internet connection, other than my router. So it might not be due to the router.

I've almost given up.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 5:45 AM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2017 10:46 AM in response to aishaamir

Connecting to App Store Problems

Connecting to App Store Problems (2)

Try running this program in your normal user account, then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. On the screen with Options, please open Options and check the bottom 2 boxes before running. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy Report” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

Can't connect to the Appstore or anything else except Chrome.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.