Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple ID - Account problem

Hi

I have owned the apple ID *****@ gmail.com for some years now. I was able to use it on the Apple discussions portal without any problem. Some years now I am not able to use it anymore. I gives me an error every time I try to use. I am not sure if that's a problem on my browser, computer or connection since I am able to use another apple ID on the same device, browser and connection without any problem - please check the video below:

Apple Discussions -Account Problem - 20171214 - YouTube

I have not received any "ban" nor "locked" type of note from Apple - to me it seems a problem on their side of things.

What could I do?

Gilson

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on

Dec 14, 2017 7:53 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Yeah - it only shows that error when I try to login with my appleID - as shown in the video, it loads ok for the other account using the same browser. This is an indication that the problem should be in the account instead of browser since the problem happens regardless of browser or system and device.

Dec 14, 2017 7:53 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 14, 2017 8:30 AM in response to gosantos In response to gosantos

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Dec 14, 2017 8:30 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 4:25 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Thanks for providing the links. I've contacted them and the tech support guy verified my appleID and confirmed there isn't any problem with it. Since I can log in all virtually all the apple services BUT the discussions.apple.com he said to use the feedback tool in the site to report the problem. So I did. I will reply back here and I get an update so that other with the same problem can benefit from the process to fix their own apple ID's issue as well.

Dec 15, 2017 4:25 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: gosantos

Question: Apple ID - Account problem