Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best way to burn Logic Pro X song to cd

Hi,

Some people still use cds, so don't tell me about SoundCloud etc. for sharing. I want to use a cd for my parents, etc. There seems to be no information that is current for the latest version of Logic Pro X on this subject: when burning your projects/songs to cd, what is the best way to ensure "high sound quality" and secondly, does it even matter? There are people willing to spend mega-bucks on "the best" speaker cables for home audio, for example, while blind testings usually show people can't tell the difference. So if "Share to itunes" and then burn the cd from itunes is basically as good as any more fancy way, please just say so.

thanks!

Logic Pro X, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), Pro X latest version

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 4:52 AM

1 reply

Best way to burn Logic Pro X song to cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.