Related Article: Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove my account from appletv

I sold my Appletv and need to remove my sign in

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:24 AM

5 replies

Dec 14, 2017 8:42 AM in response to noeltk

There is no feature like "Find My iPhone" to remotely erase an Apple TV

treat this as if it were "stolen" or "lost" ??

• change Apple ID password was one suggestion > Track stolen Apple TV 4th generation
  • iCloud: Manage your devices
    Remove a device you lost, sold, or gave away
    If you’re no longer using an iOS device, a Mac, or an Apple TV, you can remove it from your account by following the steps below. When you remove a device set up to use Apple Pay, Apple Pay is disabled for the device, and your cards are removed from the device, even if the device is offline.

The instructions "below" to which the statement refers looks like it pertains to AppleWATCH because of faulty pagination

Found with Google SITE SEARCH

https://www.google.com/search?num=20&newwindow=1&source=hp&ei=eakyWueuMIrLjwSHv5 y4Dw&q=stolen+apple+tv+reset+remotely+si…

Dec 14, 2017 8:47 AM in response to noeltk

Hopefully the person who bought it will reset it so he can use his own account. However you should change your password in case it occurs to him that he can purchase items on your account.

Before changing your password sign out of iCloud and iTunes on all devices using the account. Go to http://appleid.apple.com, sign in and click 'Password & Security' in the sidebar. Answer the security questions, if set, and then click 'Edit' next to the password field. Save. Then sign back in on all your devices. Your data will re-appear (give it time).

how to remove my account from appletv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.