Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did my Complication go?

I have an app on my iPhone SE that is a time clock so I can "punch in" when I start work and "punch out" when I leave. It was available as a complication of my Modular watch face and I just used it yesterday. I charged my iPhone and Watch overnight, but did not turn either one off as far as I can remember. Today it is not on the watch face and is not listed as an available complication (it is still available as an app in my iPhone and on my Watch). So what happened? How does an app get to be a complication? I did not update my iPhone or Apple Watch 2 yesterday, so where did it go? This was one of my most used complications 😟.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 3.2

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:41 AM

Hi

It is possible that an update to the third-party app removed the availability of the complication.

I suggest that you consult the app developer's support resources and/or contact them for assistance regarding the availability of their app's feature.

1 reply

Where did my Complication go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.