Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notification curtain is blank when i pull it down on my iphoneX. So is my lock screen. It does not have any alerts from apps even though there are messages constantky coming in. Same issue with lock screen. NEven the clock is not seen.

Lock screen is blank. Notifications curtain is blank. However if i randomly click on the screen after pulling curtain down, I can see that it goes to my chat which means the notification is there but not seen. Please advise. I have a screen capture too.

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:26 AM

3 replies

Dec 14, 2017 7:40 PM in response to AbhiPhone

Hey there, AbhiPhone!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that your Notifications Center does not display any content. If you tap the display while it's open, the Messages app will open, so it appears the iPhone recognizes the notifications are there despite not displaying them. I'm happy to help!

First, force close any open apps: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . Then, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . After the iPhone has been restarted, check to see if your Notifications Center displays notifications.

If you still cannot see the Notification Center, backup your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes, as described here How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support , then reinstall your iOS software. You can do that using the steps under the "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" section of If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support .

Cheers!

My notification curtain is blank when i pull it down on my iphoneX. So is my lock screen. It does not have any alerts from apps even though there are messages constantky coming in. Same issue with lock screen. NEven the clock is not seen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.