Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch automatically zooms in on the watch face and I cannot zoom out

How do I fix this problem of my watch face zooming in?

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:10 AM

Hi

With Zoom (an accessibility feature) enabled on your Apple Watch, double-tapping the screen with two fingers activates and deactivates a magnified view on the display:

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 7:10 AM in response to Pam1140

Hi

With Zoom (an accessibility feature) enabled on your Apple Watch, double-tapping the screen with two fingers activates and deactivates a magnified view on the display:

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.

My Apple Watch automatically zooms in on the watch face and I cannot zoom out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.