Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unfortunately, changing my phone is not able to check the mail from apple, because my mail server has been lost in the last 2 years, and my two phones and my clock are not able to use appleid right now, and I've forgotten the answer to my questions.

Unfortunately, changing my phone is not able to check the mail from apple, because my mail server has been lost in the last 2 years, and my two phones and my clock are not able to use appleid right now, and I've forgotten the answer to my questions. ******* If possible, help me get my memories and bachup back Thanks

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:47 AM

1 reply

Unfortunately, changing my phone is not able to check the mail from apple, because my mail server has been lost in the last 2 years, and my two phones and my clock are not able to use appleid right now, and I've forgotten the answer to my questions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.