Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Mini 4 doesn't sync with Itunes on Pc

Ipad mini 4 Version 11.2 (15v114) Modal MK6J2CL/A

Help

I have tried a different pc, usb cables and ports.

I have gone through the drives and pretty much every suggestion I could find.

I completely rebooted, reset and erased all content and setting a few times on my Pc and Ipad

reinstalled Itunes and, Authorized the Pc,

Went through iem by item in, If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod (Published Date: Aug 27, 2017)

the Pc has the Apple drivers installed and can be seen in the Devise manager.

Downloaded Sofware Wondershare Tunesgo on my Pc that doesn't fined the Ipad either.

? Pat

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2, will not load some apps or songs

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 1:38 PM

Hi Pat,

I understand your PC isn't recognizing your iPad mini 4. You've done great steps to try to get this resolved. I know you have tried the following article:

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

But it was just updated on Dec 14 2017. If I can please have you review that article again and complete any steps that weren't previously listed and test. If the issue persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance on this issue.

Contact Support

Take care.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 1:38 PM in response to patfromcaledon

Hi Pat,

I understand your PC isn't recognizing your iPad mini 4. You've done great steps to try to get this resolved. I know you have tried the following article:

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

But it was just updated on Dec 14 2017. If I can please have you review that article again and complete any steps that weren't previously listed and test. If the issue persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance on this issue.

Contact Support

Take care.

Ipad Mini 4 doesn't sync with Itunes on Pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.