Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to charge my ipad, some days its fine mostly it does it it will charge to 10-17 and thats all night

why wont my ipad charge up? There are times it works 100%, but, usually put on to charge all night and it's 20% in the morning but hardly ever 100%!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:14 AM

Start by inspecting the lighting port with the aid of a flashlight. Removing some lint or dust from the port may be necessary. Also, you may want to check if it’s your charging cable the problem, by trying to charge with another cable. The following link will give you some more information about troubleshooting (If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support). Finally, if nothing works, you may need to get your iPad seen by a genius at your local Apple store. (Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple). Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 9:14 AM in response to Anita.Kilpatrick

Start by inspecting the lighting port with the aid of a flashlight. Removing some lint or dust from the port may be necessary. Also, you may want to check if it’s your charging cable the problem, by trying to charge with another cable. The following link will give you some more information about troubleshooting (If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support). Finally, if nothing works, you may need to get your iPad seen by a genius at your local Apple store. (Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple). Hope this helps!

I'm trying to charge my ipad, some days its fine mostly it does it it will charge to 10-17 and thats all night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.