Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X issues with "white eye" on most pictures with a flash at night

I've been taking a lot of photos in low lighting and always choose to use the flash. Every person gets this horrible white eye (not red eye) and the red eye correct button does not fix the photo. I cant be editing every single picture on a different app, and the editing doenst even really look that good. Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes, it seems to just be an issue with the phone in general.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:36 AM

2 replies

Jan 2, 2018 6:18 AM in response to ktmur3

I’m having that same exact issue. When I called Apple they had me do a factory reset on my phone. That didn’t solve the problem so they made me an appt at Apple. They gave me a brand new phone. I had my original phone for a month. Well guess what even with the new update phone the eyes are still white! I’m so annoyed & I really hate this phone for that reason. I’m honestly thinking about paying the money to downgrade to a 8 because this phone is terribel

Iphone X issues with "white eye" on most pictures with a flash at night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.