Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please give me the link to download iMessage for iPhone

Please give me the link

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:49 PM

There is no "iMessage" app. The app is called "Messages" and it's pre-installed on your phone and cannot be deleted. If you're unable to find it on the screens of your phone, after looking through all of the folders and on all of the screens, you can always try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout. This will put Messages back on the first screen of your phone. It will, however, also remove any folders you've created (it doesn't delete the apps inside).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 1:49 PM in response to Yannick27

There is no "iMessage" app. The app is called "Messages" and it's pre-installed on your phone and cannot be deleted. If you're unable to find it on the screens of your phone, after looking through all of the folders and on all of the screens, you can always try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout. This will put Messages back on the first screen of your phone. It will, however, also remove any folders you've created (it doesn't delete the apps inside).

Please give me the link to download iMessage for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.