Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Smart Invert", Inverts Images Also

Many people don't know this feature. It makes the text white on a black back ground. It has been around for a while with out the "Smart" that also inverted the images. Makes them look like film negatives. I like this feature. However on my iPhone the images are inverted also except when the images are full screen.

I am finding nothing about it on line. Apple has not heard of it either. I checked just one other phone, a 6? with 11.2 and it works the same as mine.

I am posting here to see if it works right on some iPhones. If you have never used this, would you do me the favor of enabling it to see if it works and report back. You may decide that you like it. I check mine on YouTube. The video will be inverted until it goes to full screen.

Settings, General, Accessibility, Display Accommodations, Invert Colors, Smart Invert

Thank You much.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2, Red with 128 GB storage capicity

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 11:35 AM

There are no replies.

"Smart Invert", Inverts Images Also

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.