Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the default text color for hyperlinks in Pages from black to blue?

How do I change the default text color for hyperlinks in Pages from black to blue?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:48 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2017 2:35 PM in response to John Martello

1. Enter a word in Pages and make that word a hyperlink.
  2. Select that hyperlinked word, and press command+T to open the Font panel.
    1. On the Font panel Toolbar, will be a button for underline.

Click Color on this underline menu, and pick the shade of blue for your hyperlink color.

2. Back in Pages, in the Format text panel, locate and click Character Styles.
  3. With your blue hyperlinked text still selected, locate and click the blue + symbol from the character styles panel. You can name your new link entry “Blue Link"
  4. You cannot override or update the default Link character style

Of course, your blue link will only exist in the current document, so you will need to save this new link setting as a new Pages template, or open an existing template, add the blue link functionality, and resave as template for future usage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.