Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i put current itunes music on new ipod touch

Old ipod broke. Is there a way i can put my downloaded music onto my new ipod touch without having to redownload all the songs again? Transferring to new ipod?

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 11:40 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 3:40 PM in response to Ty990

Hey there, Ty990,

Congratulations on getting a new iPod touch! I'm sure that you're excited to start using it the same way you used your previous iPod, and from your post I see that you need some help getting your music onto it. I'd be happy to help!

There are a few ways you can go about getting your music back onto your iPod. There is, of course, redownloading purchased content, which you can get more information on doing here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support .

If you're looking for alternate ways to get your music transferred, you can use the following articles to get information on your options:

Transfer content from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

Cheers!

can i put current itunes music on new ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.