Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have the serial number of my iphone 6 which is stolen and i would like to find it

i ve been assaulted last monday 11/12/17 my iphone 6 was stolen from and i still have the serial number and the other numbers, my iphone doesn t have i cloud is there any possibility to find it using those numbers??? or just delete it or even black list it??

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:37 PM

Unfortunately, the only way to track an iPhone is with Find My iPhone. See the "If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your missing device" section in:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Report a lost or stolen Apple product - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 14, 2017 1:34 PM in response to WIAM113

If you did not enable Find my iPhone there is no way for you to track it. You can report it stolen to your carrier and they can blacklist it, but the IMEI blacklist is not honored by all carriers, and probably not by carriers in other countries. While your carrier can track it by its IMEI, they will only do so with a court order or police warrant.

i have the serial number of my iphone 6 which is stolen and i would like to find it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.