Related Article: Printer and scanner drivers for Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to Apple High Sierra on 9800 I cannot print continuously. It the past it would not problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can someone help.

After updating to Apple High Sierra I am unable to print continuously with my Epson 9800. I uninstalled and uninstalled not luck. Can someone help.

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 11:58 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 12:43 PM in response to Jon-Nolan Paresa

Hello Jon-Nolan Paresa,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.
I'm understanding from your post you're unable to print continuously with your Epson printer with your Mac. It looks like you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the software for the printer but keep getting the same result.

Below is an article for adding or removing a printer. Give the steps in the article a try.
macOS Sierra: Add or remove a printer

You may also want to visit the Epson website to see if perhaps there are any updated drivers that need to be installed or if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as you.

Let us know how it goes.
Have a great day!

After updating to Apple High Sierra on 9800 I cannot print continuously. It the past it would not problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can someone help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.