Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Breathe app reminders?

My series 3 watch does not remind me to breathe during the day. I have set it many times. It worked great on my Series 2. What do I do?

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 12:49 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 1:50 AM in response to Candice791

Hi

Some other users are experiencing the same issue.

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Also check your Breathe reminder settings:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Breathe > Breathe Reminders.

Note that, under watchOS 4.x, Apple advises that scheduled Breathe reminder alerts will not be provided when:

• A reminder coincides with an event in your calendar.
  • You are moving.
  • You are exercising.

You should instead receive the reminder a short time after your event is over or after you stop moving.

Apple also advises that, if you start a session manually, then your Apple Watch will reschedule your next scheduled reminder.

More information:

Use the Breathe app - Apple Support

If reminders are still not delivered as expected, then:

To send feedback to Apple (you should not typically expect to receive a reply), submit the form here:

To obtain further assistance, options include:

Breathe app reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.