Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This does not appear to be a fix for high sierra 10.13.1 for the Mail App. Anyone know of a fix?

One of the mail servers where I get my mail, often sends me garbled messages that apparently need to "allow Javascript" to decode. I had no problem with this before I upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.1. Anyone know of a fix?

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 3:34 PM

Apparently some host didn't like part of my answer, so then let me rephrase it!

The best option would be the combo update of 10.13.2 if you cannot install from the App Store updates! Any other ways around should not be considered, unless you are an advanced user knowing what he is doing and ready to deal with a new install... and take responsibility!

On an safe note, if the situation is really bad, then I would suggest you to consider a Genius Bar appointment! As I mentioned in another post, these weird Apple Geniuses are real wizard and can 99% of the time (almost) fix anything and it they can't is because the situation is really desperate!

That was a safe answer according to support communities ToU 😐

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 3:34 PM in response to howardfromholyoke

Apparently some host didn't like part of my answer, so then let me rephrase it!

The best option would be the combo update of 10.13.2 if you cannot install from the App Store updates! Any other ways around should not be considered, unless you are an advanced user knowing what he is doing and ready to deal with a new install... and take responsibility!

On an safe note, if the situation is really bad, then I would suggest you to consider a Genius Bar appointment! As I mentioned in another post, these weird Apple Geniuses are real wizard and can 99% of the time (almost) fix anything and it they can't is because the situation is really desperate!

That was a safe answer according to support communities ToU 😐

This does not appear to be a fix for high sierra 10.13.1 for the Mail App. Anyone know of a fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.