Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with wake up High Sierra

Hi. I have a MacBook Air from late 2010 SSD. I have upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.1. Since the upgrade, any time the computer falls into sleep and I wake it up, I have problems. In the best of all possible cases, programmes are shot, temporary works are lost. In the worst, I have to reboot it or it does it itself. I never experienced any such problem in the past. What should I do? Thanks in advance

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 1:59 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2017 5:50 PM in response to matorre

Try running this program in your normal user account, then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. On the screen with Options, please open Options and check the bottom 2 boxes before running. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy Report” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

problems with wake up High Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.