Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud backup says never..

I’m using a iPhone 6s on 11.2.1 under my iCloud it says last back up never, but when I click on it,it does have a time stamp from last back up. Does that mean there is a backup available or not? Or is this just a bug? Thanks!

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 4:14 PM

Hello there,

That's a good question and I can definitely help with this. If you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup > [iPhone name] > Delete Backup. After you have deleted your Backup Restart your iPhone

Once your iPhone is on, Connect to a Wi-Fi networkand go to Settings > [your name], Backup > Backup Now and plug your iPhone into power and leave it connected to Wi-Fi

The time of when the backup should be displayed there, if it is not please reply to this post and I will be more than happy to help you further.

Happy Holidays,

Vis

iPhone X 64GB Silver

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 4:14 PM in response to Jwlker1234

Hello there,

That's a good question and I can definitely help with this. If you go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup > [iPhone name] > Delete Backup. After you have deleted your Backup Restart your iPhone

Once your iPhone is on, Connect to a Wi-Fi networkand go to Settings > [your name], Backup > Backup Now and plug your iPhone into power and leave it connected to Wi-Fi

The time of when the backup should be displayed there, if it is not please reply to this post and I will be more than happy to help you further.

Happy Holidays,

Vis

iPhone X 64GB Silver

iCloud backup says never..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.