Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud storage

Why is my phone 7 plus saying icloud storage details are currently unavailabe . Try again later?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.1, 256GB

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 5:31 PM

2 replies

Dec 15, 2017 3:10 PM in response to bedoose11

Hey there, bedoose11!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are unable to access your iCloud storage details on your iPhone 7 Plus. When you try, you get an error stating they are currently unavailable, and asking you to try again later. I'm happy to help!

First, check the Apple System Status: Apple - Support - System Status . If nothing appears to be out there, the next suggestion I would make is to force close the Settings app, then restart your iPhone: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support will help you with those steps.

After the iPhone is back on, check to see if you can access your iCloud storage information. If you still can't, try switching your network. If you're currently using Wi-Fi, switch to another Wi-Fi network or to cellular data. If you're already on cellular data, try connecting to a Wi-Fi network.

Have a great day!

icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.