Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 2013 Honda Accord has lost voice recognition thru Bluetooth when I installed software update 11.2.1. The dealer said it was an apple issue. How do I get this corrected?

My 2013 Honda Accord lost voice recognition on dialing contacts when I installed latest software update, 11.2.1. How do I get this corrected. I went to the dealer but they said it was a software problem with Apple.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 6:45 PM

2 replies

Dec 15, 2017 10:26 AM in response to Mikegill01

Having the same exact problem with my Acura RLX. My phone contact names also no longer import and Pandora does not sync when plugged in, only in Bluetooth mode which is odd and takes several minutes.

Dealer said to contact Apple so I posted a note but no reply as yet. My sons Galaxy 7 works just fine. Maybe this is an omen. Good luck.

Dec 15, 2017 2:15 PM in response to Mikegill01

That is standard finger pointing by your dealer. The auto manufacturer's software is responsible for interfacing with Apple software, not the other way around. Specs for updates are released to software developers well in advance of general release.

I suggest you contact the manufacturer directly (not the dealer) and ask when they are going to fix the problem.

Barry

My 2013 Honda Accord has lost voice recognition thru Bluetooth when I installed software update 11.2.1. The dealer said it was an apple issue. How do I get this corrected?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.