Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't log into my Apple ID account on apple websites / can't download apps / edit Apple ID settings

I changed my sim to another sim because I was on vacation in another country and my "trust number" in the apple id settings was changed to the new temporary sim number.

And now when I came back and I want to change it back to my real sim number (in my country - I already replaced the sim) I can't remove / add / edit it to my real number it says all the time some "error" like could not connect to iCloud / Could not verify phone number and below it "We cannot process your request, please try again later."

For some reason I have two factor authentication and when I try to log into my Apple ID it says below the login form in yellow box - "We cannot process your request, please try again later." I get 6 digits code to my phone but I have no where to enter the code... Nothing is showing up..

When i try to download apps it says that "App store and apple music cannot process your request at this time" Please I need help I don't know what to do anymore!

I talked with the support 4 times and even they don't know what to do..

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 5:45 PM

1 reply

I can't log into my Apple ID account on apple websites / can't download apps / edit Apple ID settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.