Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stop ipad pro music from loading IOS11

My wife has a business 12" iPad pro from summer 2017 with IOS11.2.0 and a Logitech Logi keyboard/cover. When the cover is opened the ipad automagically starts with a Music Loading procedure. Its very annoying, the ipad does not have any music library, and will not have any need for Apple Music or any music player.

I have search the forums and have made sure the iTunes & App Store/Automatic Downloads/Music setting is turned off. I find very few configuration settings for Apple Music or startup applications.

Help please!

Mark

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 5:59 PM

2 replies

Dec 15, 2017 4:20 AM in response to Mark Fitch

Hi. Actually iOS does not have any startup applications. It starts with the Home screen, or with the app that was running when it was put to sleep. Have you tried force quitting the app? Double click on the Home button and swipe the app off the top of the screen.

If that doesn't help, could you post a screenshot of this music loading procedure?

Does your wife subscribe to any music service using her Apple ID on another device?

stop ipad pro music from loading IOS11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.