Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot print to my HP Laserjet P2055dn since upgrading my OS to High Sierra 10.13.1 Anyone able to fix this problem?

Since upgrading my OS to High Sierra 10.13.1, I cannot print to my HP Laserjet P2055dn. I went to the website for HP but there is nothing applicable to this Mac OS version. Anyone find a solution to this problem? I am using an iMac quad core

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 8:28 PM

4 replies

Dec 17, 2017 1:53 PM in response to editorshelly

Found out the printer issue was a symptom of a more serious problem. My computer was remotely accessed and I a had trojan on the box. I got professional help to remove the malware and got a very robust firewall to replace the one I was using on my network. This happened with my Mac firewall always turned on. I also have a firewall that was on my Comcast internet provided by Comcast. Apparently this wasn't good enough. Now my email is constantly being screened as well.

I cannot print to my HP Laserjet P2055dn since upgrading my OS to High Sierra 10.13.1 Anyone able to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.