Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone stuck on apple logo after latest update

my i phone got stuck on apple logo after latest software update. Did the hard reset and is still on apple logo

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 10:38 PM

The later sections of this article describes recovering an iPhone by reloading iOS

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

However if the phone never completed the upgrade that was installed, then this might be more appropriate to try first

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 10:38 PM in response to Ivovp

The later sections of this article describes recovering an iPhone by reloading iOS

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

However if the phone never completed the upgrade that was installed, then this might be more appropriate to try first

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

i phone stuck on apple logo after latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.