Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone problem

what the problem on my iphone could not activate plss help

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.1, could not activate iphone

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 6:58 PM

4 replies

Dec 15, 2017 9:40 AM in response to fu173

Hello All,

I am using Iphone 6s. I have been having issues to charge my phone. The charger used to loose out and stop charging - Thus you could only see if the phone is charging or not if it shows on the screen.

My phone is now out off battery and shut down. I am trying to connect the charger at various angle. It either shows a red battery (without the charge/lightening symbol) or a charge/lightening symbol with flashing battery.

From what I understand from a preliminary research is that the red battery symbol (without the charge/lightening symbol) shows that the phone is low on battery, while the charge/lightening symbol with flashing battery means that the phone is not getting enough charge to power on.

I believe that charge/lightening symbol with flashing battery is due to prevailing issue with my charger. My question is if I let me phone at charged (after it shows a charge/lightening symbol with flashing battery) would it ever turn on?

Or is there any other thing I can do to switch on my phone? I just want to get the screen once, and Ill manage it from there.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dec 15, 2017 9:50 AM in response to Briansyddall

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the response.

I bought it new about a year ago. There is nothing on the screen since the phone is switched off as it ran out of battery.

When I connect a charger and adjust it a bit, it shows a symbol like my a charger connecting to the phone, but then this symbol goes away leaving behind only a battery symbol with red lines - like indicating low battery.

If I further adjust the charger the charger like symbol comes up but the battery symbol starts to flash.

Both of the above goes away in a span of 5 seconds.

Is this information enough?

iphone problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.