Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mail app is gone from my 6s- how do i restore?

Accidental removal. Cannot find it anywherre on phone. Old responses to the same issue do not seem applicable. Anyone?

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 12:24 PM

Hello tess09,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.
I'm understanding from your post that the Mail app was accidentally removed from your iPhone 6s and you would like to know how to get it back. First, let's check any folders that you may have created as well as any existing Apple folders (e.g. Utilities Folder, which is located on one of your screens).

If you can't find it in any existing folder on your iPhone, reinstall the Mail app.
  1. Open the App Store app.
  2. Tap the search icon and type Mail in the search field.
  3. Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.
Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch

Let us know the outcome.
Have a great day!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 12:24 PM in response to tess09

Hello tess09,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.
I'm understanding from your post that the Mail app was accidentally removed from your iPhone 6s and you would like to know how to get it back. First, let's check any folders that you may have created as well as any existing Apple folders (e.g. Utilities Folder, which is located on one of your screens).

If you can't find it in any existing folder on your iPhone, reinstall the Mail app.
  1. Open the App Store app.
  2. Tap the search icon and type Mail in the search field.
  3. Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.
Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 10 device or Apple Watch

Let us know the outcome.
Have a great day!

mail app is gone from my 6s- how do i restore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.