Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found an apple watch in the street there is some way to contact the owner or to be able to unblock it to use it

I found an apple watch in the street there is some way to contact the owner or to be able to unblock it to use it

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 9:47 PM

Greetings EmmanuelH28,

Thanks for coming to the Support Communities to report a found Apple Watch. That's wonderful. Your best option is to report the watch as found to the local authorities. According to Apple's Privacy Policy found at www.apple.com/privacy they wouldn't be able to help you in getting in contact with the owner. And if the owner files a police report as well, then the situation could be handled lawfully.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2017 9:47 PM in response to EmmanuelH28

Greetings EmmanuelH28,

Thanks for coming to the Support Communities to report a found Apple Watch. That's wonderful. Your best option is to report the watch as found to the local authorities. According to Apple's Privacy Policy found at www.apple.com/privacy they wouldn't be able to help you in getting in contact with the owner. And if the owner files a police report as well, then the situation could be handled lawfully.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.