Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I draw a line in preview it shrinks

I have a MBP late 2015, running High Sierra 10.13.2

When I use preview I often will write little marks on an article I'm reading to put a nondistracting line or because I have access to more colors. But, since upgrading to High Sierra, possibly before, I have had an issue where everything I draw will shrink significantly. I will draw a line about this big ________ and 3x as think, but when I let go of the trackpad it shrinks into this ___ at about the same thickness. It kills me.

I am unable to underline or put brackets around large paragraphs without them shrinking into the document. I have changed the thickness, tried making longer lines to compensate and it always shrinks to an unusable size.

I cant find this anywhere on google or in the search section of this support community.

Any help would be huge. When finals are over I will be going to the Apple store because I also have issues with my trackpad– the pinch to zoom stops. You don't think that is connected, do you?

Any help would be great, thanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), 2015 13'' i5 2.9GHz 8g ram, 500gb

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 10:04 PM

There are no replies.

When I draw a line in preview it shrinks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.