Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waveform in editor zone disappeared after a flex stretch

User uploaded file

As you can see from the gif, after I drag the waveform in flex time mode, the waveform just disappeared.

I clicked on other tracks, and clicked back to this track, the waveform appeared again, and it's already stretched as expected.

Is this a feature or a bug? I suppose the waveform should stay appeared after I drag it.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 11:59 PM

4 replies

Dec 15, 2017 5:50 PM in response to Kyan001

Here is some extra information. I just created a new LogicX project, and imported the old track from the project file which has the drag and disappear problem. And when I tried to drag in the Flex Time mode, the waveform did not disappear at all. So I guess it's something specific to the project file? Is there any known conflict with Flex Time and a plugin? Or any bug?

Waveform in editor zone disappeared after a flex stretch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.