Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 2015 flashing/flickering issue

Dear Apple Support Community, i need help on my iPad Pro 12.9" 2015 model (ML0F2ZP/A)

There is an issue of constant flashing on the display, the display will flash when it is on stills (Eg. Pictures, Writings) when watching videos or transition through home pages it will not flash.

I recorded a video to further describe the situation. Please download the video and watch on your media player as the streaming will compress the file and will not display the flashing correctly. IMG_1703.MOV - Google Drive

Thanks, Luguo666

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 1:26 AM

There are no replies.

iPad Pro 2015 flashing/flickering issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.