Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hello. I have an iPhone X and unfortunately the Bluetooth does not connect anymore to some speakers which have Bluetooth 3.0.. IPhone 7 was working just fine.

IPhone X

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

I think your problem is that the speakers use old Bluetooth technology

That,s why they won't pair but forget this device then try again sometimes

The first pairing can take up to 10 minutes just leave to pair for up to that time.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Posted on

Dec 15, 2017 6:20 AM in response to ank222 In response to ank222

If the iPhone X has never connected to these speakers check with the manufacturer to see if there is a firmware update that would make them work with the phone.

If the phone did previously work with the speakers but does not anymore, delete the speakers from the list of paired devices, restart the phone pair the speakers again with the phone.

Dec 15, 2017 6:20 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 9:07 AM in response to madra31 In response to madra31

It never worked with iPhone X. My iPhone can't even see it in the Bluetooth devices list to select the speakers. I've talked to Sony and they don't have any update. It's a built in Bluetooth which is 3.0. My iPhone 7 worked just fine, but when I updated to the new iOS 11 it got disconnected after 4-5 songs...ahhh...

Dec 15, 2017 9:07 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 9:16 AM in response to ank222 In response to ank222

to connect to a device it has not been connected to before a headset needs to be put into pairing / discovery mode

this is to stop your neighbour to against your wishes connecting his phone to your headset. read the manual of the headset or the manufactures site about how the headset it set into paring mode.

Dec 15, 2017 9:16 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 9:23 AM in response to Rudegar In response to Rudegar

Of course my speakers are in paring mode to be discovered! It's not the first phone I connect to it. Iphone X just can't see it. IPhone 7 is doing just fine, just have problems after a while...when the new iOS came out after 10-15 minutes loses the connection. Before it worked perfectly, iPhone 7. Iphone X not a chance. And even in my car, iPhone X cant read my call list...or it reads randomly. Ahhhj

Dec 15, 2017 9:23 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Dec 15, 2017 11:32 AM in response to ank222 In response to ank222

Hi

I think your problem is that the speakers use old Bluetooth technology

That,s why they won't pair but forget this device then try again sometimes

The first pairing can take up to 10 minutes just leave to pair for up to that time.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Dec 15, 2017 11:32 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: ank222

Question: Hello. I have an iPhone X and unfortunately the Bluetooth does not connect anymore to some speakers which have Bluetooth 3.0.. IPhone 7 was working just fine.