Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X Bluetooth not working

I just my iPhone X 2 days back. I tried connecting to Bluetooth.but never find any devices including my iPhone 6, jabra sports Rox...always shows loading icon

User uploaded file

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you still can't pair your device, contact their manufactorer's support and see if they have a firmware update.

If the issue still persists, since your iPX is brand new, contact your nearest Apple store and have your iPhone checked.

Regards

Giulio

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 15, 2017 4:17 AM in response to yakkantiraja In response to yakkantiraja

Follow the steps provided in this support guide:

Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you still can't pair your device, contact their manufactorer's support and see if they have a firmware update.

If the issue still persists, since your iPX is brand new, contact your nearest Apple store and have your iPhone checked.

Regards

Giulio

Dec 15, 2017 4:17 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 4:19 AM in response to yakkantiraja In response to yakkantiraja

bluetooth headset are required to be put into pairing / discovery mode in order to connect to a device they have not been connected to before

how one does that depend on the headset and should be in the manual of the headset and or on the site of the manufacture

Dec 15, 2017 4:19 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: yakkantiraja

Question: iPhone X Bluetooth not working